- SHEILA RHODES
Postings By Other AuthorsWWW.DESTINYNAVIGATORS.ORG
Welcome to our official ministry website. Destiny Navigators is a Christian ministry dedicated to helping pastors, churches, church leaders and people navigate their lives towards their Divine Destiny in Christ.
Tag Archives: Restoration
Hey Ladies ~ I invite you to watch this video of the upcoming ministry gathering of ladies with Dr. Oya Townsley and me. It will be a “Prophetic Gathering” on Saturday, May 3rd at 10:00 AM. It would be my joy to see you there! If you want to attend, please contact me or Dr. Oya Townsley. The contact information is on the video.
This Prophetic Gathering of “Spirit-Filled” Ladies are joining together to receive an impartation of God’s love, healing and personal ministry.
This is the Prophetic Word that God put in my heart for the ladies attending the “Mom 2 Mom – Woman 2 Woman” Retreat at Evergreen Marriott Resort in Stone Mountain, Georgia on Saturday, November 9, 2013. Under the Spirit Led guidance of First Lady Veronica Simon of Christ’s Messengers Christian Fellowship, Snellville, Georgia ~ The Mothers of Virtue Retreat is a place of healing, wholeness and restoration!
Perhaps, you will find hope and encouragement for your own life through this prophetic word.
“Whether or not you see yourself as physically beautiful, all of you who know and love Me share My beauty ~ The beauty of holiness. Stop looking at your inner flaws and imperfections. Stop looking at the circumstances that surround your life. Stop focusing and dwelling on why you can’t be My vessel of love and light to those surrounding your life. Stop the excuses! Let the beauty of the Lord Your God be upon you this day. See yourself as My child and know My love will empower you to do the things you can’t do in the natural. My love is always available to change you and heal you from the inside out. My power and anointing transforms lives. My love will continue to engulf you as you draw closer to me and hunger to know me more intimately. Inner Beauty is a gift from Me to you ~ a gift won by Jesus himself on Calvary’s cross. This inner beauty is like the facets of a diamond, with each detail adding something to the whole. And, at its heart, “The Beauty of the Lord.” Your beauty comes from the Living God ~ the beauty of the Lord himself! From this point on, Your personal story is changing…it’s My Story for your life…one of Redemption, one of Hope, one of Forgiveness, one of Healing, one of Restoration, one of Purpose and Divine Destiny, Grace and Mercy!” ~
My prayer ~ “Beautiful Savior, wrap us in your grace today as you remind us of your limitless love. Teach us to trust your assurances that you have made us truly and eternally beautiful. Amen!”
“EXPLOSIVE” is the one word that comes to mind about the “Mom 2 Mom – Woman 2 Woman” Retreat this past weekend! And, was it ever. There was such a BUZZ among the ladies as you entered the room where the ministry event was taking place. The BUZZ reached a momentum as the day progressed with each speaker’s ministry bringing everyone right into the presence of the Lord. The love in that room was electrifying! It drew you right into a place of receiving healing, wholeness and restoration.
First Lady Veronica Simon has to be one of the most gracious ladies I have ever known. The love of Jesus just flows from her and her God given gifting reaches out to everyone who comes into her presence. Veronica’s hugs are contagious in the most wonderful kind of way. She is sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit and along with her team of ladies who assist ~ they prepared the most beautiful and inviting environment for the Lord to dwell among us at the retreat. With all the preparations and all the prayers over this gathering, God honored us with His Presence, Power and Anointing!
All of the presenters at this year’s retreat were dynamic in their individual callings and anointings. It was like a beautiful tapestry being woven right before our eyes as each speaker stepped into their gifting. There was such a flowing of God’s Spirit as lives were touched and transformed by His power that day. A big heartfelt “Thank You” to all the presenters – First Lady/Pastor Veronica Simon, Lolita McNeal, Judith Fletcher, Dr. Oya Townsley, Pastor Kimberly Moore and me. This event could not have taken place without all the behind the scenes ladies that assisted to make it all possible and the wonderful ladies who came to receive.
*Each of us are deeply touched by what the Lord did this past weekend and are still walking in the “After Glow.”
“I’ve read in the Bible that God spoke to people like Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, Samuel and the Prophets. Does God still speak to people like that today? And if He does, what does His voice sound like and how will I know if He is speaking to me?”
What Does the Voice of God Sound Like? How Will I Know if God Is Speaking to Me?
Downloading God’s Answer…Discovered In His Word:
God exists in a totally different realm than our human time-space world. God is Spirit, infinite and eternal while we are finite and mortal. Tragically, because of sin, we are further separated from God. Thus it’s impossible for human beings to know God, much less to relate to Him. That’s why He appeared in the Old Testament as wind, fire, clouds and storms. He spoke to people and prophets through visions and angels. The overarching purpose of God when He appeared or spoke was RESTORATION…how He would redeem fallen humankind and restore them back to Himself! But the Greatest Self-Revelation of God was when He became flesh, dwelt among us and redeemed us. That’s who the Lord Jesus Christ was and is! (Heb. 1:1-4)
What Does God’s Voice Really Sound Like?
1. God Is Living and Personal. He is not a personification of a human philosophy. He reveals Himself to each person in a way that relates specifically to them. And language is not a problem for God. When He speaks, His words penetrate beyond our minds and hearts and enter into our spirits (Heb. 4:12).
2. God’s Voice Sounds Like Anointed Preaching and Teaching. God stirs pastors’ hearts with specific messages for His people. Listen carefully, or else you may miss what God is saying to you (Rom.10:13-17).
3. God’s Voice Sounds Like a True Prophetic Word Spoken to You. Prophets speak the heart and mind of God (2 Pet. 1:21). Don’t discount true prophecy…it’s God speaking to you (1 Thess. 5:19-21).
4. God’s Voice Sounds Like Yours When You Read His Word. The Bible is the written self-revelation of God’s kind intentions for you (2 Tim. 3:15-17). If you don’t read it, you’ve shut down God’s voice!
5. At Times, God Speaks Through Life’s Circumstances. Not every good or bad experience is God speaking. But for the Spirit-led believer, He warns, guides and teaches you what’s best (Ps. 37:23-24; Is. 48:17 NIV).
1. First of All…God’s Voice Will NEVER Be In Opposition to the Written Word of God. God does not contradict Himself. Research the Bible and check with your pastor before you take any action.
2. God’s Voice Strengthens, Encourages and Comforts You (1 Cor. 14:3 NIV). When God speaks, He quiets confused minds and brings peace to anxious souls. He restores your life to His purposes (Ps. 23).
3. God’s Voice Stirs Your Heart and Motivates Your Spirit for His Cause! When God speaks, He breathes life into you, electrifies you and empowers you to accomplish His purposes (Ex. 35:21-22; Hag. 1:14).
4. God’s Voice Puts You Back on Track with Him and Your Destiny. At times we all get off our course and slip away from the Lord’s intentions. Like the last words that Jesus spoke to the seven pastors and churches, He will Commend you, Correct you, Counsel you and Challenge you! (Rev. 2-3)
* This posting was written by my husband, Pastor Dan Rhodes.
Copyright © Destiny Navigators 2013 www.DestinyNavigators.org